Greetings Felines and the humans who serve us! And Happy New Year!
I, Pippy (being European at heart) took an extended vacation this past holiday season. I did not return back to my duties as CEO of Feline Yogi on January 2, like many of my counterparts in the American business world. Instead I took several more days, lounged around, and humored my human by letting her take pictures of me for Instagram!
When one of my humans this past week asked me “Pippy what are your New Year’s Resolutions?”, I was at first taken aback! Pippy does not make resolutions! Resolutions were invented for humans to make them feel empowered for the first week of the year. And as we all know, by mid-January nary a word is spoken again about their oh so ambitious resolutions!
I have never once heard either of my humans following up in March, August, or even late January on how their resolutions are going for them. No, not once! And do you know why? Because they have forgotten them by that time!
However, after much contemplation I decided why not!! I can play the ” New Year’s Resolutions” game and unlike humans I will keep mine! Below are my resolutions for 2014 and I promise that I will get back to you in late January as to how it’s going!
- Sleep more
- Pose for more Instagram pictures
- Watch more Bird T.V.
- Take up more room on the bed at night
- Walk on more computer keyboards
- Get on my human’s yoga mat when she gets it out (yes I know I have my own yoga mat but that’s not the point!)
- Jump up on more “no no places” like the kitchen cabinet, the male human’s computer table, the lap of my female human’s mother who does not like cat hair on her designer outfits, etc…
Until Next time….Meow and Namaste to All! And Best Wishes for a cat-tastic 2014!!
The Yoga Cat Mat is for today’s hip modern enlightenment seeking cat. If you would like to order The Yoga Cat Mat, please visit the Feline Yogi Store on Etsy.