Pippy’s Yoga Column provides yoga tips and insights for humans and felines alike. If you have a question, comment or topic you would like Pippy to address, please contact her at: Pippy at Feline Yogi dot com.
Greetings felines and the humans who serve us!
Several humans (including my own) often ask me, “Pippy, what’s up with cats and yoga mats?” Why the obsessive attraction and why do you want to constantly get on ours when we are practicing?
First of all, Pippy would like to remind you that I and my species are the ultimate yogis so it is quite natural that we would gravitate towards a yoga mat. There are other reasons of course and I, Pippy, have prepared a list that I share with you below.
- Anything you are on top of or engaged in, we are interested! Don’t ask why, just accept it!
- Yoga Mats are soft and plushy and feel so good!
- Yoga Mats are a great place to scratch and play various feline games.
- Yoga Mats are a good surface for cat nip.
- Yoga Mats are fun to sit on while meditating and reflecting what it means to be such a superior species.
Pippy would also like to remind you that just because we like to get on your yoga mat doesn’t mean we don’t want our own. And sorry humans, just because we can get on yours doesn’t mean you can get on ours! Hee Hee and Meow Meow!
Until next week….
Meow and Namaste!
The Yoga Cat Mat is for today’s hip modern enlightenment seeking cat. If you would like to order The Yoga Cat Mat, please visit the Feline Yogi Store on Etsy.